Lawyers Club of San Diego is the largest specialty bar association in San Diego, and the only local specialty bar association dedicated to promoting gender equality. Our mission is to advance the status of women in the law and society, and women and men of all backgrounds and practice areas are encouraged to join.
Membership Benefits: Why Should YOU Join Lawyers Club?
- Promote the gender equality and advancement of women in law and society
- New member receptions to welcome you and introduce you to our leadership and other members
- Member-only price to attend the Annual Dinner, monthly luncheons, Golf Tournament, Red, White & Brew, and complimentary admission to judicial receptions
- Participate in engaging social events and receptions to honor leaders in the San Diego community, including opportunities to network with members of the judiciary, attorneys, and other legal professionals
- Professional growth including pathways to judgeship, political boot camps, and business development
- Attend MCLE credit programs and events with interesting topics and speakers
- Mentor a newer attorney, or be mentored by an experienced attorney in the community
- Give back to the community through service and outreach
- Support "at-risk" women and girls through the Lawyers Club Fund for Justice, our charitable arm
- Learn about the current status of women in the legal profession through our Annual Equality Survey
- Take action through our key initiatives, including the Human Trafficking Task Force, the Equality Survey, and the Joint Task Force on Gender Equality
- Student programs including mock interviews and mock trials
- Receive regular weekly and monthly publications of Lawyers Club
- Build leadership skills by engaging in committees and planning events
- Network through joining one of our committees
- HAVE FUN!
Learn more: Download At a Glance.
Click here to view all Lawyers Club events.
The membership year begins July 1 and ends June 30. Membership in Lawyers Club is voluntary and you may join at any time during the year.
For more information on membership dues: Click here or select Join Now link to join online now!
You will need to enter a Member Type ("Member"). create a username, and enter your first and last name.
You may also download a printable Membership Application, and mail it to us:
Lawyers Club of San Diego
402 West Broadway, Suite 1260
San Diego, CA 92101
Connect with Lawyers Club:
|Lawyers Club of San Diego, Inc., Federal Tax ID #95-3438317 is a voluntary specialty bar association, formed in 1972 to advance the status of women in the law and in society, and organized as a 501(c)(6) organization. For income tax purposes, payments to Lawyers Club are not deductible as a charitable contribution, but may be tax deductible as a business expense; consult your tax advisory for more information.