We are the largest specialty bar association in San Diego, and the only local specialty bar association with the mission to advance the status of women in the law and society. Women and men of all backgrounds and practice areas are encouraged to join.
Membership Benefits: Why Join?
- Promote gender equality and advancement of women in the law and society
- Attend new member receptions to introduce you to our leadership and other members
- Member-only price to attend the Annual Dinner, monthly luncheons, golf tournament, Red, White & Brew, and complimentary admission to judicial receptions
- Participate in social events and receptions to honor leaders in the legal community, and network with members of the judiciary, attorneys, and other legal professionals
- Professional growth including pathways to judgeship, political boot camps, and business development programs
- Attend MCLE programs and events with interesting topics and speakers
- Mentor a newer attorney, or be mentored by an experienced attorney in the community
- Give back to the community through service and outreach
- Support "at-risk" women and girls through the Fund for Justice, our charitable arm
- Learn about the current status of women in the legal profession through our Annual Equality Survey
- Turn ideas into actions through our key initiatives, including the Human Trafficking Collaborative, the Equality Survey, the Joint Task Force on Gender Equality, Women's Advocacy Committee, and Reproductive Justice Committee
- Student programs including mock interviews and mock trials
- Receive regular weekly and monthly publications of Lawyers Club
- Build leadership skills and your network by engaging in committees and planning events
- HAVE FUN!
Learn more: Download At a Glance. Click here to view all Lawyers Club events.
The membership year begins July 1 and ends June 30. Membership in Lawyers Club is voluntary and you may join at any time during the year.
Are you a former member and want to Renew/Rejoin? You must call or email us so that we may reactivate your account, BEFORE you begin the process to renew. Call 619-595-0650 during business hours, or email Mary@lawyersclubsandiego.com for assistance. Renew your membership today at full member category price and your membership will expire next year, on June 30, 2018. (Not applicable to the New Member category, or for renewal by current members.)
Are you NEW to Lawyers Club and want to join as a member? Join now and "Stand with LC". Special membership promotion: New members may join now through May 30, 2017, for $25 - your membership will expire June 30, 2017. (Promotion not applicable to lapsed/former members.) Special membership promotion allows you to register for Lawyers Club events, such as the Annual Dinner, at the member price. Select "Member" on the "Register" tab to begin the process
For more information on membership dues: Click here or select Join Now link to join online now!
You will need to enter a Member Type ("Member"). create a username, and enter your first and last name.
You may also download a printable Membership Application, and mail it to us: Lawyers Club of San Diego | 402 West Broadway, Suite 1260 | San Diego, CA 92101
Connect with Us:
|Lawyers Club of San Diego, Inc., Federal Tax ID #95-3438317 is a voluntary specialty bar association, formed in 1972 to advance the status of women in the law and in society, and organized as a 501(c)(6) organization. For income tax purposes, payments to Lawyers Club are not deductible as a charitable contribution, but may be tax deductible as a business expense; consult your tax advisory for more information.